Saturday, May 2, 2009

Quick hitter

Didn't get to finish the top ten before heading out on the next adventure as I fell pretty sick as our time wound up in Korea (I did however get to use the ancient and somewhat gross Korean squatter...three times!!).

But seeing as I am now in Bali, I WILL NOT be writing on here again for some time as I need to be outside enjoying and experiencing all that is offered.

So take the chance if you like to review some past work which can be accessed on the side panel, or just remember to check back here sometime in July to see what I've been up to. Between now and then I will have visited the following places:

Bali, Vancouver, Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria, Vancouver, Jasper, Banff, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg before arriving home on the 27th of June! Should be awesome.

Take care and thanks for reading. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment